THE CHIPMUNK TOOTH FAIRY


I wrote this in the style of John Cooper Clarke . its about fake people and the length they go to 
to hide there real intentions ...

THE CHIPMUNK TOOTH FAIRY
You don’t kid me with your fake tattoos
And your running shoes
With your Primark jeans
And your go between
With your no1 hair
Along with your unbalanced stare
I know there's the prince of
Darkness is hiding in there

You can’t say goodbye
To the baked bean tins
With that fake eye
And that cheesy grin
That you found in a bin
Next to those cracked lips
From too many dry quips
I know there's the prince of
Darkness is hiding in there

You might fool them
With you fluffy bunny love
But for Christ sake and
Heavens above
Am i the only who can see
The Prince of Darkness
Is hiding in there?
......................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR ANGEL

Black dog

To my friends