BROKEN ANGEL


    BROKEN ANGEL

I have written many poems and shared them on Facebook apart from this one. This is called broken angel and i know a lot of people will see this in themselves. People get hurt both emotionally, mentally and physically, but that never stops them from being themselves and continuing to be the angel they were meant to be.
When I wrote this poem I shared it with a good friend who was also a musician, she went on to write music for it and it became a song .I was so stunned when I heard the results .as a broken angel myself it gave me the kick and boost I needed to believe in myself at the time.
 I’ve put a YouTube link in after the poem of the song being performed so sit back and enjoy.

  BROKEN ANGEL

Shattered angel falling to this blue land
This poor soul needs a hand
A step back up from the down
So sick of been seen as the clown.

Wide awake day after day
Only aloud sleep when the wolves are away
So bright shine the eyes within the vain light
So people don't see this shattered angels plight.

Reach your hand out dear broken angel there calling for you now
It’s time to stand up and take this bow
It’s time to answer this call
No one ever said you should fall

Don’t heal the wounds on your bare arms
These are you medals that keep you calm
Reach back into your past light
And reverse the falling
It’s the only way forward to your calling

By  RAY BOKOR

YOU TUBE LINK 

Comments

  1. Facebook comments

    Diana Russell Beautiful Ray ❤️

    Julie Owens Lovely Ray.xx

    Angie Booth Wow...💖💖


    Fellinii Felliinii l love the second from last verse , coaching to seek help there's hope. A flicker of light , to stretch arm out , to decide and take action in hopes to survive in whatever was unbound within us.

    Catherine Syverson Lovely Ray 💖

    June Robson Mcintosh That is so beautiful Ray thank you for sharing it .

    Annette Straight Written from the heart, as always, Ray. Words sprinkled with love, just as the angels sprinkle their love down on us. ✨✨✨💛✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR ANGEL

Black dog

To my friends